Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Thursday, June 4, 2009

Yipee!!


At last! I got this cycle's first positive OPK this evening! If I do indeed ovulate after this LH surge, then I will be within a day or two of my O day last cycle. Mr. Bellesaur and I have been trying the 'do it every other day' approach this cycle. As you can see from cycle # 2, doing every day did not work out so well, so we decided to try something different.
I must admit though, now that I have gotten a + OPK, I am tempted to try again daily until O is confirmed, but I am going to stick the the every other day plan. At this point, we are not even sure if Mr. Bellesaur's morphology has improved, so why not?

Here's a peek at this month's chart. Please keep your fingers crossed I can confirm O in a few days! I'll keep you posted!

2 comments: