Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Tuesday, June 23, 2009

In just 14 short days...

I can do it. I can wait just 14 more days until my first ultrasound. I really can.

However, I think the waiting might just kill me.

Okay, okay, so I'm being a bit dramatic. But a 6w0d (woooooooo!) pregnant woman is allowed to be a bit diva-esque from time-to-time, don't you think?

I'm totally thrilled that after phoning twice a day for a little less than 2 weeks, I was able to snag a cancellation and move my ultrasound date from July 21st to July 7th. SCORE!

The only problem? Mr. Legalosaur cannot make the appointment on July 7th. ARGH!! So now I've been phoning twice a day again for almost a week, to see if they can fit me in any other day in the first 14 days of July.

So far, no luck. They're booking into the end of August, people. It's insane.

And I'm getting sick of whispering "obstetrical ultrasound" into my phone at work over and over. It's only a matter of time before I get caught or overheard!

Being the proactive girl that I am, I have already booked our 18 week ultrasound, which is scheduled for mid-September. I then let Mr. Legalosaur know with PLENTY of advance notice, so I don't have to play this stupid phone game again. It's annoying.

So, just 14 more days (give or take a few days, depending if I can score a re-schedule) and we'll hopefully have some confirmation that all is well! *fingers crossed*

I am impatient. I hope they really, truly are 14 short days.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment