Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Monday, June 8, 2009

An u/s & a Pain in the Ass


Seriously couldn't they come up with a less obvious and horrible name for a salve? This is what the doctor prescribed me for a new and not so pleasant pregnancy symptom I've acquired.
On Friday we had another ultrasound, which moved up my EDD to January 3rd and I was officially released from the early pregnancy clinic to the "normal" pregnancy service. I have my first official antenatal appointment on the 15th.

Poptart waved at us and according to DH did "the worm" or as the tech said wriggling about. If you scroll down half the page, sort of like this. Still not super baby looking, but you can make out a head and an arm, sorta gummybear looking. I didn't have the best angle so I didn't see too much, hopefully I can see more Monday.

1 comment:

  1. medroxyprogestrone 10 mg is used to treat amenorrhea unusual stopping of menstrual periods and abnormal uterine bleeding. It is also used to prevent endometrial hyperplasia in women who are taking conjugated estrogens.

    ReplyDelete