Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Friday, June 12, 2009

So, here we are

Today, I am 7 DPO. Take a look:

Yes, it is way too early to tell anything from my temps. Also, I have zero symptoms. I did have sore boobs right after ovulation, but that is normal for me, and it disappeared a few days ago. This is somewhat discouraging to me, as I had zero symptoms my last cycle, and obviously no BFP. But on the other hand, Cycle # 2 was chopped full of symptoms, but again, no BFP.

So, who knows? Only time will tell, I keep reminding myself. In the meantime, Mr. Bellesaur and I have taken on a home improvement project to take our minds off of it. We are painting most of the house, and so far, this has proven successful in keeping me away from my wondering. It's the times like now, when I'm not painting, I have time to think too much.

Well, here's to hoping I keep myself from analyzing everything to the point where I end up like this guy:




Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


1 comment:

  1. FWIW, I'm almost 5 weeks now and I still don't have symptoms. Maybe my nipples are slightly sensitive but it's not really noticible. They were sensitive after O and then it went away the day before I got my BFP.

    So good luck! Sending you lots of baby dust!

    ReplyDelete