Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Saturday, June 13, 2009

Embryonic Stages of Development

I came across this today and wanted to share it here. Pretty cool, huh?


image source

If you click on the "image source" link you can see it full-size and to scale. For all of you newly pregnant ladies, now you have a clearer pic of what the little being is looking like these days. FASCINATING!

Also, saw this diagram today estimated uterine growth during the stages of pregnancy. Since there's always a debate on the message boards about "showing" or bloating.

image source

Bloat or baby...if my tummy is sticking out and my pants hurt, I'll be rocking mat clothese before I "pop"and have a real baby bump. That's how I roll.

3 comments:

  1. Honestly, I find that top image really, really creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No shame in rocking the maternity clothes early. I find if anything squishes my tummy, the nausea gets worse. So I like to get into the maternity clothes sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wondering when I should get maternity clothes. I feel bloated but I'm only 6 weeks! Now? Whenever I feel like I need to?

    ReplyDelete