Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Monday, May 4, 2009

This is a stick up!

Hey ovaries! Just release the egg and no one gets hurt. It’s CD20 and all signs point to O and yet, no temp shift or Peak reading on the CBEFM. Where is the egg? I’ve had mittelschmerz accompanied by the ultra-elusive ovulation spotting; the coveted EWCM; high-open-soft cervix; increased sex drive; greater sense of smell and yet…no positive OPKs, Peak on the CBEFM or temp shift to confirm O!

Is it because I was traveling at the beginning of this cycle? Or stressed at work last week? Not enough sleep? Not enough carbs? Not enough dessert? What!?!?!?

Okay, I am going to calm down here. Because I certainly don’t want the added stress of not knowing why you haven’t given it up to delay its arrival any further. I am going to patient and wait for you to get it together and drop the goods. But for all things decent, please do it today! The longer you wait the longer we BD. Which in any other circumstances would be fine. But my CM is drying up as each day passes and we don’t have any sperm –friendly lube on hand so…the situation is going to get desperate.

C’mon! Right now there’s tons of sperm just waiting to greet it. So let go and make me, the BBT and the CBEFM happy. You know you want to…you’d better! I trust that you’ll do the right thing.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I think it must be not enough desert :)
    Which is a fantastic reason to have a sunday tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely not enough dessert. Chocolate specifically. Get thee to the bakery for a double fudge cake!

    ReplyDelete