Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Thursday, May 7, 2009

Flutter, flutter

That's the Poptart, 5w3d. This time you could see a yolk sac, a teeny-tiny fleck of a baby and wait for it.....the beginnings a heartbeat! It was slow, which is normal this early, but it was there. You could see a flutter of "light" every few seconds.


This means I now have a 90% chance of having a "normal" pregnancy. I'm still nervous, but to see how much things have changed in just a week and that everything is progressing well is great news. I've been having some issues with feeling nauseous, dizzy and of course tired. My boobs are still sore and I'm permanently cutting glass; luckily my bras are padded and hide my THO. I don't want to complain too much though since symptoms are a sign things are going well.


My next scan is in 2 weeks on May 22nd and they are going to try a traditional scan, so I need to have a full bladder. Mr. Blondiesaur is going to join me for this next one, too and hopefully we'll see a strong h/b and a bigger baby blob.



7 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Congrats on this milestone...sending you tons of sticky baby dust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Wonderful news :)
    ~Mrs.Andreazza

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Awesome news. Stick baby Blondie, stick!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such awesome news! Stick little Blondiesaur Jr. - stick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stick, little Poptart, stick! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on this little bean! Looking great!

    ReplyDelete