Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Friday, May 29, 2009

No Answers

Today was my ortho appointment where I was supposed to get a yes or a no to the "Do I need surgery?" question. It didn't happen. I showed up, handed them my CDs with all my scans on them, sat down for 30 minutes, waiting, then got told that they couldn't open the files on the CD.

They are sending for the actual films to get sent down and while they'll get there by Monday, they don't ahve any openings until June 8th (and they had to "squeeze me in" in order to get me in that soon).

I'm CD12 today. On June 8th I'll be CD22 and *should* be long past O day. So it looks like we're out another cycle. :(

Good thing OPKs aren't expensive or else I'd be pissed I wasted my money on them this month. I think I'm going to keep taking them and charting just to see if the whole luteal phase issue from last cycle is resolved/was a fluke/is an issue. Because that keeps lingering in the back of mind and I want to know, even if I can't use it to get PG this cycle.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment