Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dream a little dream

Last night I had a dream that somehow I was at my Dr. in the states for something else and they asked if I wanted a scan. So I said sure and they saw two heartbeats. So I woke up thinking I'd actually been to another doctor and was now having twins. This dream worried me a little bit, but then again Katie Price was also cleaning the doctors office and telling me she might be pregnant, because her boobs hurt, too.


Not as bizarre as my dream last week where I gave birth at 5 weeks and my friend twittered about it and I got all freaked out because we hadn't told anyone yet. Also they gave me the baby which was fully clothed 6 month old in overalls and a t-shirt; blonde, big blue eyed girl, but it looked like one of those creepy babies when you morph you and your husband's pictures.

I'm guessing the dreams just keep getting weirder from here on out....

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Good luck with your twins mama, lol! I think that's better than a creepy baby born at 5 weeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is crazy!! What are you eating before you go to bed?? LOL

    ReplyDelete