Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Finally!

The fat lady has sung on my last cycle - Aunt Flo is FINALLY here.

I am insanely relieved. My LP lengthening is a good thing, but the uncertainty was still driving me crazy. This has made my day. Even the cramps feel good, because they mean something is happening - I'm out of limbo and on to the next cycle!

And it might be odd, but I think CD1 is my favorite cycle day. There's something so fresh about it. The next four weeks are so clean and new and empty and full of promise that anything could happen. You never know - this could be the cycle.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! That graphic made me laugh out loud! I love how opera divas are always depicted as a fugly fat lady in horns and breast plates! ;-/ Congrats on CD1 and a fresh start (with a longer LP)...you're right, this could be the one! GL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on CD1 and a fresh start!! I love your optimism and positive outlook :)

    ReplyDelete