Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Saturday, May 9, 2009

Eviction Notice

I'm approaching 38 weeks-- which means that last week my LO was considered "full term." It also means that she's free to come whenever she likes. I never understood the rush to get the baby out once a woman hits 37 weeks. I think it's healthier and better for the baby if they stay in there as long as possible. & when the baby is ready, they will let the mommy know.


Until now. I have had an amazing pregnancy. No morning sickness, relatively little back pain, no braxton hicks contractions, nothing. I was completely oblivious to the dark side of pregnancy (minus the INSANE weight gain) until I hit about 36 weeks and sh!t hit the fan.


I am up 35+ pounds, my fingers, feet and ankles have swelled so much they feel like if you stick a needle in them they will explode and it is HOT. I mean, so hot that I want to be nude 24/7. & it's only the beginning of summer! Generally, I am the type of girl that can get away with just wearing shorts and a tank top and I'll be fine, but this summer it's already 86 degrees and Mr. Shopasaur and I had to go out and buy an A/C to accommodate for the sweltering heat. :(


As for progress goes, what I know is that I am 2cm dilated and that my cervix has started to soften/thin & I think that I've lost my mucous plug. (TMI?! Apologies, at this point NOTHING is TMI for me) My doctor, however, is not the type to tell me that I have "less than a week" left or that I'll "go to the end." She just believes babies come when they like, regardless of dilation, etc.


Basically it means I'm in playing the worst waiting game of my life. So... this is for my little one:

EVICTION NOTICE Date:
May 11, 2009
To: Baby Shopasaur
To the above tenant in possession of below described premises: I am issuing a 3 day notice for EVICTION. You will have 3 days in which you can either gather your belongings and promptly vacate the premises, or wait until the final day. After which, you will be physically removed from the property. You are being evicted due to breech of contract and destruction of property. Expansions only to the FRONT of the house, within reasonable limits, were discussed. Not only have these limits been exceeded, but additions to the back of the house were also made! Remodeling and gutting of the home was never approved, nor was changing the initial layout and base structure. And due to property damage, there are now leaks in both the upper AND lower levels of the home. On top of which, the landlord has received numerous complaints about nightly disturbances. After 3 days from this day that you don't comply with the notice will result in immediate and forceful removal at my discretion.
Thank you for your cooperation
TIME TO GET OUT BABY!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. =D very funny post. GL, I hope she gets out of there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw!!!! Hopefully she makes her appearance soon! If not, soak your feet in some ice water and make the hubby fan you and feed you grapes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...sending you labor dust for exactly 38 weeks! You're so lucky you've had it easy for the most part. But you know, the sooner baby comes the sooner you guys have to decide on a name! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, laughing my arse off!!!!! Your eviction notice is hysterical. Hope the baby comes out soon - and fast!

    ReplyDelete