Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sleepiness, I haz it

I am exhausted. I'd being feeling a bit better lately, but today the m/s and exhaustion is back with a vengeance. I came home early today (shh, don't tell my work) after a conference and tried to take a nap, but mostly just laid there.

I've been camped out on the couch ever since. I got up and made a giant bowl of guacamole and ate that with some tortilla chips and munched them on my makeshift couch bed.

The idea of attempting to take a bath makes me want to cry; besides I've got a sleepy puppy on my foot now too. I guess she's tired, too.

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there. You'll be in second tri before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pup is too cute! Hang in there, I see some hookie playing in my future too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you girl! These days I just cannot keep my eyes open after 5 p.m. Cutie puppies induce sleep even more. *yawn*

    ReplyDelete