Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Friday, November 27, 2009

Today has been brought to you by the letter F



And that´s F for fail, as in failed the pregnancy test. So all these zits that make my face look like this
have been for nothing. I knew that this cycle was a long shot, but with all the zits, tender breasts, feeling icky this morning and no spotting and no sign of Flo this CD 28, I thought I might be KU. Nope.
So how did I celebrate this negative pregnancy test? I broke out the antibiotics the doctor presribed for me on Wed, which I had been holding out on taking "just in case" I might be KU. So I wasted two whole days on the road to recovery for nothing. I hope the meds kick in soon so I can knock this hacking cough and get on with life and ttc.
I mean there´s always this next cycle, right?

2 comments:

  1. So sorry girl!! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry. I hope you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete