Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Holy Crap!!!!!

I am so sorry to have not posted lately. I was incredibly aggravated with the whole situation and therefore was trying to stay away from some things that were pregnancy related. My cycles have been long (averaging around 40 days) and that really can eat at you sometimes not knowing when anything is going to happen.Lately, I have been having some weird feelings in my lower abdomen. My ovaries were hurting and overall it felt like something was just not right. I had it in my head that something was seriously wrong and I would never be able to have children because of it.

Last week, I took 2 HPTs so that I could rule that out and continue with my hypothetical ranting. Tonight I felt the need to take one more just to ease my mind and oh. my. gosh...

BFP!!!!!!!!!

Are you friggin' kidding me!?!? I'm being very cautious this time and praying for this to be a sticky baby. I was so scared that it would take me another 2 years to get pregnant again.

I'm incredibly nervous and scared. I don't want to do anything this time that could have caused the last miscarriage. I'm even edging around paranoid.

I know that if it happens, it happens. But I'm going to do everything in my power to make this baby stick!

9 comments: