Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Friday, November 27, 2009

1st Ultrasound

Last Tuesday I went for my first ultrasound and I was super nervous and so excited at the same time!

By my own calculations I was putting myself at 5w5d on the day of the appointment. The doctor's office had calculated me at 7w5d and after the ultrasound, we discovered I was 6w1d and my EDD is July 19, 2010. We talked about it and because of my crazy long and irregular cycles, this was normal. They also said that everything looked great and normal! I was so excited to hear that :-) We saw the heartbeat and even got to hear it, which I didn't think we would be able to since I was still pretty early.

6 comments:

  1. My due date is 7/15/2010. But no ultrasound yet for me--how exciting for you. We go in in 3 weeks for one and to hear the heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is the most fun! How great for you! Getting to See the heart beat is just beautiful!

    visiting from SITS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to stop in to tell you how much the title "Pregosaur" made me laugh this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! How exciting to hear the heartbeat already!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ultrasound imaging is additionally called ultrasound examination or sonography. It utilizes a little test called a transducer and gel set straightforwardly on the skin. High-recurrence sound waves travel from the test through the gel into the body. A PC utilizes those sound waves to make a picture.
    Susten 100 MG Injection is obtained from plant sources and has a similar action to the female hormone, progesterone. It is used to correct menstrual disorders caused due to a deficiency of this hormone in the body.Buy it from best online pharmacy in USA at affordable price.

    ReplyDelete