Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Monday, November 2, 2009

Still waiting...

I went to take another hpt last Friday, and for some reason, I couldn't pee! I had to go so bad, and couldn't muster up a good pee for my hpt.

I went back to sleep, and debated about taking another test. But chose not to.

I don't think I could take another negative...

We went away for the weekend and I left the hpt at home and brought the tampons.

Mr. Joggersaur has been in a funky mood, causing me to be in a funky mood.

We've gone through a lot of changes in the seven months we've been married and I think it finally all hit him. Not only that, but it's been raining for weeks here.

Being away did us some good. We got to talk about things a little more, we took in some fresh air, and we released some major adrenaline by going four wheeling.

And as of today, AF is 9 days late, which is odd, since I have had a very normal cycle for the last 10-12 months. And still no symptoms.

If she doesn't show up by the weekend, I will be making an appointment with my doctor.

Until then, I will be (trying) to eat healthy and exercise... but I would really like to take a nap instead. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh...I've got my fingers crossed for you. Let us know what happens!

    ReplyDelete