Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm dreaming.... of a gender neutral nursery!

Since Mr. Joggersaur and I have agreed to not know the baby's gender before he/she arrives, I've been browsing for nursery styles I think could go either way.

Currently, I am loving pale walls, white trim/furniture, and bold accents such as these found on ohdeedoh!







The other day, one of my facebook friends posted they were selling some white furniture. I love the thought of white furniture in a baby's room, so I found out what she was selling. On Monday, I made my way home with this cute little cubby for just $25!

Sadly, we had to disassemble it to get it in my car, so the back of the shelves (which is just cardboard) was ruined. But after doing a little browsing, I don't think it matters, because some fabulous bright colored wall paint will eventually show through.
Until we need it for baby, we are using it for things like socks, undies, and pj's.

What great nursery finds have you found?

1 comment:

  1. I looooove that first photo! I'm thinking of a blue and yellow theme for our nursery. :-)

    ReplyDelete