Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Luckysaur- Week 21

Hello all! Another week has quickly passed...here we are at week 21. Only 133 days (give or take a few days) left until we get to meet our little girl.



I had a discovery this morning. It's kind of hard to see in this picture, but above the indentation from my pants and underwear is the beginning of the linea nigra (along with my innie belly button which I hope stays that way). I got out of the shower this morning and looked in the mirror and there it was. I have fairly dark skin, although my belly is pretty pale since it hasn't seen the sun in quite some time, and I've read that the linea nigra is more prominent in darker skinned people. I'll take this over stretch marks any day. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that those stay the heck away from this belly!


I got to hang out with my mom and sister this weekend in Florida. It's so hard living so far away from them, but we're trying to make the most of the situation by getting together as often as possible. I got to meet my new "nephew" while I was there too. This is my sister and her 7 week old baby boy, Barkley. He loves to bite right now which is why we kept sticking the lollipop chew toy in his mouth every few seconds. Haha! I'll get to see them again at Thanksgiving, which is only a few weeks away, but I'm sure Barkley will look much different then than he does now. He's going to be a big boy...look at those paws!


We did some shopping while I was in Florida. Sophie made out BIG time. Her granny is already spoiling her like crazy. She got all kinds of clothes...this kid already has me beat in the clothes department. We also got a few more things for her nursery. I'm excited to start getting it all set up, but since it's still our office right now I need to wait to have DH help me move the office furniture around to make room for the baby stuff. We'll see how fast that happens. I tried to start some of it myself last week and ended up feeling crampy so I stopped. I told DH about it and he's not letting me lift or move anything anymore. I'm not complaining though.

I start my new job on Monday. As much as I enjoy having all this free time, I really like having some structure too. I'm looking forward to getting back into the work groove again. Especially since I'll only be there a week and a half before I get a few days off again!

I hope everyone is having a great week!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment