Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Monday, November 23, 2009

Feeling Emotional

It seems this week I have hit all the emotions, happy, hopeful, frustrated, worried, angry, and impatient. I was happy because this last week was supposed to be the end of my acupuncture treatments. I am feeling twinges in my uterus and ovary area and was hopeful it was moving my cycle along. I went in on Thursday in a great mood because Mr. Relaxasaur and I had bought our first real Christmas tree and decorated the house. I was feeling very jolly. Then Dr. Frank tells me he still wants to see me twice a week for the next four weeks. He said I should be getting my period any day now, which is something he has said a few times. He said if not this weekend then definitely next week. He wants me to spend another 600 dollars on top of the money I have already spent for the previous 13 treatments. I made the appointments but I have yet to pay and I don't think I want to; at least not with him. I am not sure he has treated anyone else for fertility. His wife usually does the fertility treatments and she is out on maternity leave. I also thought about seeing him for chiropractic care but I found out he is going out of network after the new year. I will keep my appointment for Monday because its too late to cancel it and then I want to find other options. Don't get me wrong I feel better, I have more energy, and I am sleeping better, but I don't think it has done anything for my long cycles. I am on day 31 with no signs of ovulation. I am thinking of finding an acupuncturist who specializes in fertility.


Source

With that said I am also thinking of finding a new obgyn again. I really like the one I have now but she doesn't know how to help my cycles. When I told her my cycles were 77 days she didn't even blink. Josh went and got his "boys" tested two weeks ago and the results have been in her office since wed and she wont call me back with the results despite me calling her everyday. The same thing happened when I wanted to get the results from my last pap which was back in August and I still don't know them. I think she is better with std's than fertility. I also want to get a second opinion on my HPV. She told me if I were older she would take my cervix out and it makes me wonder what another doctor would do. I want to find someone who can do some tests to test me for PCOS because my insurance wont cover a reproductive endocrinologist. Finding two new people to help me are at the top of my list and is something I plan to take care of on Monday since it is the weekend and offices are closed.

I have been reading The Infertility Cure and it has helped me figure out what kind of foods can help my body balanced. It shows where I should apply acupressure, and breathing techniques. I have been using a warming pad on my pelvic area. I would really like to do things as natural as possible before I have to rely on any prescriptions, or medical intervention. I am trying to give up caffeine, and sugars, and processed foods. It is not easy but I am taking it one step at a time.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment