Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Luckysaur- Week 23

I'm feeling like I look bigger this week. I think Sophie has been doing some growing in there since I last posted. I've also gotten three comments from patients this week asking me when I was due so other people seem to be noticing it too. Here we are at week 23...


We hit a big milestone this week...Mr. Lucksaur was able to feel Sophie move last night. I've been noticing that her movements have been getting stronger and stronger lately. They started out as little twinges, but now they feel more like thumps from the inside. Now I know why no one can tell you exactly what it feels like when a baby moves around inside. It's very hard to describe the feeling because it's not like anything else that I've ever felt before. I felt Sophie from the outside a few nights ago when she started moving around as I was getting into bed. I was lying on the couch last night after dinner and she started moving around and I was able to feel it again. I pulled Mr. Luckysaur's hand over to where I was feeling it and sure enough she gave us another kick and he was able to feel it too. We were both so excited. Mr. Luckysaur kept rubbing my belly and talking to Sophie, which I think is the most adorable thing ever. He is going to be a great dad. I can't wait to see him interact with her in person.

Time is flying by so quickly. I can't believe Thanksgiving weekend is finally upon us (for those of you in the US). I'm heading back down to Florida with Mr. Luckysaur to celebrate the holiday with my family. I'm looking forward to seeing my family and friends again, but I'm also really looking forward to all the food! I like turkey, but the side dishes (and desserts) are my favorites...mashed potatoes, stuffing, sweet potato casserole, corn casserole, and pumpkin pie. YUM!

What Thanksgiving dish are you the most excited about?

1 comment:

  1. It's so exciting isn't it? I'm near the end of my pregnancy now and I can't say I've enjoyed it much but the one thing I do love and will miss is feeling my little baby moving around inside me. Enjoy it while it lasts, it gets better and better! :)

    ReplyDelete