Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ovulation

I am pretty sure that I ovulated on Tuesday. I had the same ovulation pains as last time but this time on the other side of the body. Now my lower abs feel a little bloated and my chest is full and a little sore. After I felt the pains we did the BD at night but come Wed morning I didn't want to try again. I am not sure that I am 100% percent ready. I waver all the time. It is such a big life changing experience and it scares me a little bit. If it didn't happen this time I have about another 70 days before I ovulate again so hopefully I can figure out what I want. I mean if it weren't for my cervix being a little messed up I wouldn't even be thinking about kids right now.


With all that said I have become really excited for my good friend who is recently pregnant. She doesn't know that my husband and I know. She was supposed to come and celebrate my birthday last night but they canceled last minute which is no big deal but she is going out of town so I think she is planning on telling us next weekend. I can't wait to be there for her and plan a shower and be supportive for her. Now my other friend who is unexpectedly pregnant is drinking. We haven't had an opportunity to sit down and talk but I have found out she went to the doctor and confirmed her pregnancy. With that being said I have seen her drink a few times in the last two weeks but she says told our other friend she wants to keep the baby. She also came out last night to celebrate and I saw her have at least two beers. I didn't want to say anything to her because I had been drinking and I didn't want to say anything I would regret. I did call her today to find out when she can get together because I want her to know that I support her but if she is going to keep the baby she shouldn't be drinking and should get on a prenatal vitamin. As her good friend is this my place to say anything? Any suggestions on how I should go about talking to her once she is tells me the news?

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment