Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Sunday, October 25, 2009

Tomorrow's the big day!

I am so excited for our big ultrasound tomorrow, I can hardly stand it!

I took the whole day off work - I know I didn't really need to, but I just felt like it, and I had plenty of vacation time, so I did it! I'm glad to have another day to sleep in, and time to clean the loft before my mom and best friend show up.

Yesterday was my birthday, and what a wonderful birthday it was! It began with a scavenger hunt around downtown. Our team of four competed against nine other teams. We didn't win, but we had a great time!

After resting and getting ready, Mr. Citysaur and I headed out for my birthday dinner with a bunch of friends. Dinner was delicious, and a lot of fun. I adored having that many of my friends together in one place. After dinner, we headed down the street to catch an improv comedy show. Again, a great time was had by all - and I even got to go onstage and help out during the show! I was part of a skit where the actors couldn't move unless I moved them - and by the end of the routine, there were four people on stage, each waiting for me to move them! It was rather exhausting, but so much fun!


Here I am, cracking up while trying to move Jason, one of the actors.
After the show, Mr. Citysaur and I went to talk to Jason, and when he found out I was pregnant, he started apologizing. My silly husband told him it was no big deal, as long as they didn't punch me in the stomach!

Overall, a really wonderful birthday - and now I'm officially 29 years old. I can't wait for our ultrasound tomorrow. My mom and best friend are coming along with us, and we're all really excited about it!

5 comments:

  1. what a cute blog!!! LOve your posts!
    If you would like please visit my blog www.littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com and enter my giveaway! We try to have a fun and AMAZING giveaway every Monday so I hope you choose to follow me so you wont miss out!
    Xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great birthday! Good luck on the ultrasound. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday!!! I'm glad you had such a great day! Best wishes for your 29th year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from SITS! I just love the handle names and blog name (all with 'saur'). Too cute. Sounds like a wonderful birthday. Best wishes for a smooth pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete