Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Thursday, August 20, 2009

OPK Package Has Arrived!

So, I received the package of OPKs/HPTs yesterday as well as the BBT that I ordered. It's nice that they came right when AF ended, perfect timing! It came with 25 OPKs and they are just the basic ones with the double lines, so I'm hoping that they work well and are easy to read. I think I'm going to start using them on Day 10 of my cycle and since I have 25, hopefully I won't have to use them all up! The package also came with 10 HPTs, so I'm already set to test without having to go spend big bucks on tiny packages of two.

The BBT is really basic, but seems to be good quality. I took my temperature for the first time this morning, so my chart has one dot on it finally! The only bad thing is that it says to take your temperature at the same time every day, so I'm setting my alarm at 5:30 AM to take it since I'll be waking up that early once I go back to work in two weeks. I'm wondering though if you can give or take a few hours? I'm not really looking forward to having to wake up at 5:30 7 days a week if I don't have to. Of course I'm going back to sleep when I can, but it still doesn't seem to be as effective as getting non interrupted sleep.

I'm feeling really positive about this cycle, since I feel like I'm a little bit more educated about how everything works. I've been reading all the emails from fertilityfriend.com and they really give a lot of good information about symptoms and other things to indicate ovulation.

Cheers to charting! :)

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment