Monday, August 17, 2009

Limbo

I feel like I am in Limbo.

AF was scheduled to show this past Saturday (15th). No show so far. However, since my miscarriage is still recent, I'm not sure if I should dare expect her to show up on time.

I leave for Paris for a week long vacation Wednesday. Now I'm faced with a decision... Should I test now and be extremely happy or disappointed on my vacation or should I wait until we come back and wait to see if AF shows her ugly head while I'm on my dream vacation???

I hate this. I'm afraid to test but I know that I probably should.

3 comments:

  1. I would test now, but then I like peeing on sticks. :-P

    But seriously, I would rather know ahead of time - that's just my personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, get it over with. At least, that's what I'd do. You're well past the point she was supposed to show, but is it possible you still have some hCG floating around in your system from your miscarriage? Just something that popped into my mind. I think it took me a couple of weeks to get the levels down under 10.

    And if I were not KU, I would enjoy lots of unpasteurized cheese and wine while on my lovely Paris vacation. I hope you enjoy your vacation, whatever the outcome. It's well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with the other...POAS and get it over with...if it's BFP you can celebrate while you're on vacay and if it's not you can enjoy wine and cheese and all things Parisian.

    ReplyDelete