Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The good news about ovulating "late"

So in my last post I was lamenting about ovulating on CD22 this cycle rather than CD17. The good news? I may have gained an extra cycle to TTC this summer. We need to have a baby between mid-Feb to mid-May 2010 or else we'll have to delay starting our family until after summer 2011. With my 5 day delayed ovulation the fertile windows on my chart for this summer have shifted and essentially afford us one extra cycle to TTC while still meeting the timing window.




Part of me says, "just do it until it happens" but being new to my job and responsible for so many events we have planned between July through November 2010 I know that having a baby any later than May 2010 would be irresponsible and very stressful for all parties involved, including the baby. If I can swing it that the baby comes in late Feb/early March 2010 then I can take about 3 months off of work and still meet all of my work obligations in the summer of 2010 and beyond. I have all of my fingers and toes crossed for getting KU in June. I so hope it can happen. If not? We'll have to see.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment