Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Thursday, March 12, 2009

Going with the flow

So, last night when Mr. Divasaur got home from work we talked about the timing thing. Let me just say, I love this man. He's so free and easy going and takes life as it comes. Sometimes, I could be more like that! After putting everything out there we've decide to take the plunge now. AF is due this weekend and then I will be off to cycle #3 off BCP and charting. I break out the CBEFM this cycle too. So, we're gonna go for it and see what happens. That means I could get KU in the next few weeks if the stars align for us. Scary and exciting all at once. And not exactly what I was planning, but that seems to be the point here. No matter what you plan, when it comes to babymaking sometimes you just gotta go with the flow.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment