Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hooray for CD1!

Never in my life have I been so happy for my period to arrive. Once you start to TTC everything has new meaning, including the state of your CM and whether it's thick, thin, creamy or yes...even menstrual.

CD1 is the first day of a new cycle and I am especially happy because this means in 2-3 weeks time will will be FWP for realsies (to quote Bilbilosaur). Mr. Divasaur is thrilled too. Little does he know that license to get it on all the time means that in 4-5 weeks time his life may change for ever. And as much as he wants to be a daddy, I am not so sure he knows what he's getting himself into with a pregnant wife. The mood swings and emotional outbursts will be unlike anything he's witnessed before from me. He thought I was emo when we were planning the wedding? Watch out! It's probably going to be way more extreme once I am KU.

But we're ready and willing and able and now, it's time to take that next step and go from "planning to TTC" to actively TTC. Soon as Aunt Flo hits the road will be that much closer. Can't wait!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment