Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Monday, March 30, 2009

Waiting to O


CD 16 is here! I am slated to O between CD17 and CD22 and the positive OPK this afternoon points towards tomorrow. So does my EWCM. I have heard that the 2WW is the worst ever, but I swear waiting to O is right up there. And my CBEFM continues to just give High readings, I wonder if/when it will show peak. Which is why I used one of the OPK strips I had left from last cycle. It was certainly positive, so I am hoping that the CBEFM shows a Peak tomorrow, otherwise I am not sure that it's working properly for me. Of course it's the first cycle using it and it does "learn" ones cycle over time, but I have been surprised that I have have 10 days of High readings, no Lows or Peaks. Whatever the case, all signs are pointing to O so now it's time to get down to business for real.

DH is hilarious and is ready to go...I told him I thought I would O tomorrow or the next day and he started doing jumping jacks and stretching like he was about to run a race. Too funny. Here's hoping this wait ends and the 2WW begins and come Easter time I'll get to POAS and get a BFP! That would so be worth the wait.

1 comment: