Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Monday, March 16, 2009

Being grateful during pregnancy. . .

After reading my debut post on pregosaur, I feel that I gave the wrong impression about my feelings toward pregnancy. While I am getting to the point of uncomfortable-ness (not quite there yet, thank God), I am still amazed and thankful for this surprise that currently lives in my belly.

After reading this blog, I feel utterly and completely rotten for ever having complained about backaches or weight gain (SO.superficial). If you are not a religious person, please take the basic message to heart-- which is, of course, to be grateful for every second of pregnancy-- yes, even the gross/disgusting/unpleasant/uncomfortable moments. [I'm currently struggling with trying to be grateful for the insane heartburn/acid reflux I have been experiencing after ever meal]

But she really put my attitude into perspective.

On a more "shopasaur" note, please vote for a diaper bag. All superficiality aside, I know how expensive these bags are and how ridiculous it is to spend so much $ on a stupid diaper bag that will most likely get vomitted on or something like that. HOWEVER, I am justifying this purchase with the fact that every mommy I know has told me that they used their diaper bag for 3 years +, and one particular mommy (who owns a Louis Vuitton diaper bag-- $2100!!!) justified that a nice quality diaper bag can be used for carry-on luggage in the future. :) I like that kind of logic!!

Option #1: Not too good at this posting picture action. . . hmmm... Anyway I'll provide the link! (And it would be in black, of course)

Option #2: More expensive than Option 1, but not as "diaper bag" looking?

Anyway, please vote. And back to the initial reason for posting-- count your blessings everyone!!!

4 comments:

  1. I vote for Gucci! I heart Gucci!

    And I will have my camera on hand in June to take some photos of your new family! (I'll keep practicing and learn more by then.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely the Gucci!! *love* it. and i love that logic too, hehe. thanks for sharing the blog - it's a good reminder for all of us to be thankful for the things and the people we do have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Gucci! You could definitely re-purpose that after diapers are done. :)

    ReplyDelete