Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Thursday, December 8, 2011

Today is my Babys Birthday!

I wanted to find time to post and 4:39am is as good of a time as any. I was woken up by feet under my rib cage and the overwhelming sense to go to the bathroom. Apparently two hours ago just wasn't enough.

My scheduled C-section is in 3 hours and 50 minutes and we are to be at the hospital in 1 hour 35 minutes. There is nothing that anyone can say that makes me grasp what is really happening. The Mr. and I spent most of yesterday just laughing and repeating WOW. This is a life changing day, a day like no other. Our wedding was exciting but not to this magnitude, graduating college was great but doesn't hold a candle to this feeling.

We have been talking and trying and seeing doctor after doctor, we have had our hearts ripped out of our chests and had the 'hopeless' feeling, for the last 18 months. To be where we are, 39 weeks and 4 days pregnant, knowing she is still kicking and healthy, its mind-blowing.

This day I become a mother to a child that I get to love and teach for the rest of my life, that will look like me and say the silly things I do, who I will comfort and play with. She is changing my life forever and I am so thrilled.

The alarm is set to go off in less than an hour now, I will get up and fix my hair, try to draw a straight line with my eye liner and throw on waterproof mascara because this 'saur is HAVING A BABY!

The next few days will be in the hospital and my mother will be staying with me for the week to help, I will be sure to post as soon as I can.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment