Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Monday, September 19, 2011

Reminiscing about the past

This weekend was great, Mr. Jerseysaur and I cuddled in bed and giggled every time baby girl kicked. We entered our third trimester, it is so surreal. The last time I remember laying there with him, saying nothing but smiling was when we found out we were pregnant (the first time). This made my mind go back to that place and I just wanted to share some thoughts I had a year ago, I was so broken.

How much strength do I really have?

So I have still been numb to this situation, not really having much thoughts or hopes about anything. We had another cycle and now we are in the middle of the third one since the miscarriage. My cycles still are not back on track, I am not ovulating at the right time. Its just annoying. Mr. had a really good fortune last night with our Chinese food, it said "When Love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece".

I started to get teary about that. I am emotional I want this badly.

I have been down in the dumps lately and having negative thoughts. I just want to be happy again.

...

I can sympathize with everyone reading this blog and the struggles you have had or are having. I just wish to impress upon you that YOU are important and your relationships with the ones you love will strengthen you.

Look outside yourself to find others to help you, scream, rant and rave. For me I would lay on the horn of my car and scream, it worked. Let it out if you need to. There is a secret network of fantastic women who have been there and are so willing to hold your hand.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment