Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Queen of England is Coming - Start Nesting!

Labor day weekend was more of a nesting weekend for this lady. The Mr. laughs at me but I can't help it. I get so anxious and have to get things done. Things I have never really cared about in the two years we have been at this house. I am vacuuming and re-vacumming, organizing and generally freaking out. Its amazing because I can't control it. I feel like my to-do list is a mile long. I do have to say that Mr. Jerseysaur  has been a great sport and I know he is putting up with a crazied hormonal woman. Yesterday we went to Walmart and Target and bought 10 frames to hang up in the hallway. Why... WHO KNOWS. Its something I have wanted to get done but it was never a priority, although yesterday it jumped to the top of the priority list and I could not stop until it was done.

I also started organizing our boxes from high school and making sure that the containers are water proof to put in the basement, the basement that I have to clean so I borrowed my father in laws shop vac to do that with. I am crazy.

With all this new found dirt I realize that I just don't have the energy to do it all. My growing belly really makes it difficult to bend over and be agile. I reminisce about the days when she was not living in there. We have less than 100 days until our due date now, I don't know if that's enough time to clean everything!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment