Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Sunday, September 4, 2011

Losing Sleep

I am not a sound sleeper as it is and now with the thoughts of our baby fate in my head sleep is even harder to come by.

We have to make a choice. We have to decide what method is going to be our next step. Do we choose IUI? Do we choose egg freezing? Do we choose IVF? How do you know what is good for you emotionally, physically and financially? Well, with a lot of thought and research and discussion.

I have endometriosis and listed above are the choices given to us by our RE. Our fabulous RE. I am so grateful to be working with such a confident, knowledgeable, kind person.

We are giving ourselves a couple of months to come to a decision before moving forward. This is grand yet difficult all at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. I am in exactly the same boat with Endometriosis and trying to make a decision too, I think I have changed my mind a few times already.

    Take your time and really think, give yourself a break too so you can forget about it for a short time and you'll know what you want to do deep down
    xx

    ReplyDelete