Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Saturday, June 11, 2011

First of many tests

Our fertility doctor wanted us to have some routine tests done before we proceed with fertility treatments. The first was the semen analysis (I can't do my tests until after I get my next period), but hubby went in and we patiently waited for the results. After about 5 days the results were in our online portal and the results were not what we were hoping and praying for. The first time around my husband's sperm tested low for motility and morphology and here we were 2 years later with the same results, low motility and morphology. I was saddened, I guess I was hoping and praying there would be some miraculous change and his sperm would be better and we could proceed to IUI instead of the more evasive IVF. I was crushed, but there is nothing to do but move forward. IVF allowed us to become parents to our sweet brown-eyed girl and we are now looking at doing the same thing again. And now we wait again for my period, which I have been praying wouldn't come:) because then we wouldn't have to go through all this again. So we wait again.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your husband's results. It is so tough going through this. I'll keep you both in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete