Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Monday, May 9, 2011

we had to cancel our appointment

Saturday morning we had an appointment at our Fertility doctor and unfortunatley we were under the weather. I had really hoped my husband would have been able to "suck it up" so we didn't have to reschedule the appoinment, but he was really sick so I rescheduled it. I was upset because it meant waiting another 3 weeks (which was the earliest weekend appointment I could get) and then moving forward from there. I had hoped to schedule a semen analysis too but the nurse said we couldn't do that until we saw the doctor first. I will keep you posted as we find out more and as another month passes (each month I hope it will happen naturally on it's own:))

1 comment:

  1. I hope the same thing each month. I hope it happens for you, or I hope that the month goes by quickly!

    ReplyDelete