Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Still here with nothing to show for it!

Huge apologies for the delay in posting. I just kept putting it off, waiting for something great to report, but I can't put it off any longer. Since I posted in January, DH had a semen analysis. Unfortunately, my GP (who gave us the results) isn't totally proficient in reading these results. Her interpretation of them though was that there was nothing glaringly wrong and she felt quite positive about them. She asked if we wanted to be referred to the infertility clinic since it had been 10 months (and I'm now 36) and we said yes. We opted to go private and she said we'd have an appointment within the next 6 months, but probably earlier. Well, we received the appointment letter and it's for August. The bad news is that we're emigrating in June. You could check a box stating that you'd be available for a short notice appointment, which we are, but we haven't had any word about that. This was at the end of February.

Since we are emigrating I haven't been too pushy in getting an appointment. If they call we'll go, but I'm not going to call them to see if there is anything coming up. There are other clinics in town that we could go through, but I think at this point we're going to wait until we're set up in our new town. Moving and finding jobs is all pretty stressful which certainly doesn't help the situation!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment