Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Sunday, March 13, 2011

Still no baby

Well, my 'Saur friends, there is still no baby in the Laughosaur house. We will be seeing the doctor again soon to get the Mr. checked out as well and then we will determine where to go from there.

I have decided to stop charting my temp every morning. I will continue the OPKs but that is it. I need to relinquish what little control I have over this situation and trust that it will happen when it should happen. As hard as that is to realize or say, it feels kind of nice to be a bit more free... for now.

I am looking forward to better weather so that we can get outside more. I love to run, my husband loves to bike and we enjoy hiking with our dog. It will be lovely to get active and live our lives beyond the pee sticks and temps and charts and crap like that.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Alicia and I'm your newest follower. My husband and I have been TTC for 9 months now. I found your blog and think I'm really going to enjoy your updates! I really like the name of your blog! It's super cute!

    www.aliciamarie911.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete