Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Sunday, December 19, 2010

I'm still here!

I was in the US visiting family and friends for the past 4 weeks, so I haven't been on the internet too much. It was a great time, but unfortunately by the time my husband got there, we'd passed the magic time of the month so that's another cycle that was a bust. That is so frustrating! While I was there though, I did pick up some Pre-Seed and Mucinex. I'm going into this cycle with guns blazing!

Being around friends and family is a lot of pressure on the baby-making front. I asked one friend to meet us for lunch. She told me in the bathroom she was disappointed because she thought I was going to surprise her with a 6-month belly. Nope! Sorry to disappoint!! Even my dad made a comment regarding the conception of my older sister. TMI, Dad!!!

While in the US I also gained back the 10 lbs I had lost before the trip. Well, I think it's that much. I'm too chicken to step on the scale! Now I have to work that back off!

So, here we are....on to the next cycle! :(

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment