Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas with the Family

To those of you who celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas!

The past couple of days were spent with family, and while I fully enjoyed being around loved ones, I could have done with out the numerous questions about when we would start a family, or bring a cousin into the family, or have a baby. In one night I was asked the same kind of question 5 times. It was a little much. Throughout the days spent with family we also found out one of our cousins is expecting. It made me feel sad about the fact that we didn't have exciting news to share with everyone like we had thought we might.

I am excited about the fact that my husband and I have a few days off together around the time that I'll be ovulating. Here is hoping that 2010 isn't a complete bust for us!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment