Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Tuesday, November 2, 2010

40 kazillion sperm can't get me pregnant

So we did this 30 in 30 challenge (being intimate 30x in 30days) and got more than 1/2 in BEFORE O.

I got my OPKs in 3 days before my spike, got pretty lines, and I ovulated beautifully, right on time.

Perfect charting spike said I O'd and my temp stayed up...

4 days ago I started spotting. On/Off. Test. On/Off. Test.

Today at about 1 am I started AF in full.

I guess 40 kazillion sperm can't get me pregnant...

So, Mr. Dreamersaur wants to order Zumba for me since I'm loving it from the infomercials. I love to dance, so it's right up my alley. If I can't get pregnant I'll just get skinny! Still TTC for sure... just focusing on me for a change.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh I'm sorry - I know how frustrating it is! We tried the 30/30 challenge and just found it too tiring (which I guess is a bit sad lol)...I'm impressed at your stamina! (Is that weird/creepy to say lol?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed too! I'm not sure we could even agree to try it! Ha!

    ReplyDelete