Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Thursday, September 2, 2010

Empty Nest (for a little while)

The next 8 weeks are going to be tough! DS started preschool on Monday and I am starting to feel the affects of an empty nest! Good thing I have a special bundle arriving soon!

I saw my Dr. on Friday last week and everything looks good. I had my glucose tolerance test, it came back normal and I was given a prescription for a wrist splint to help w/ the carpal tunnel discomfort. Ugh! Not too wild about wearing the splint but it helps tremendously so it's worth it!

My neck is still really bothering me and sleeping hasn't gotten any easier. DS brought home a cold from school this week so I am washing hands like a maniac to try and stay healthy. A cold's the last thing I want or need right now!

Baby's been pretty active this week. We watched his little buns move from one side of my belly to the other a few nights ago. (That's the one thing I am going to miss about being pregnant after he's born!) DS has a classmate who's mommy just had a baby brother the other day. He was really excited to tell me all about his friend's new baby and has asked several times if our's is coming soon. I keep reassuring him that the next few weeks are going to fly... wish I could convince myself of that!

It's almost time to head out to pick up DS, he doesn't have school again till Tuesday because of the holiday weekend. Guess this nest won't feel so empty again for a few more days at least!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment