Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The dreaded 2WW!

So, I'm halfway through the 2ww, so there's nothing really interesting to report. According to FF we timed everything perfectly, so we shall see.

One thing interesting happened this weekend was when I was chatting with a friend. She was a nurse practitioner in women's health at a major university hospital in the US. I told her what I was doing and she said to save my money on the OPKs. Since I'm temping and have an idea when I ovulate (usually CD14, but anytime from CD13 to CD17) that we should have sex every other day between CD10 through CD20. This was the advice they would give to the women that would come to their clinic. I figure we'll give this a go if this 2ww results in a negative!

1 comment: