Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The 2ww is over....

and my body is totally rubbing my face in it! It's throwing every single PMS symptom my way: headache for 2 days, cramps, hot one minute, cold the next, nausea and diarrhea. Those last two are not common for me, so I'm not sure what's going on there. It could be slight food poisoning, but my husband hasn't felt unwell at all. I had a HUGE temperature spike yesterday morning (1 whole degree C) which was really unusual. My thermometer even beeped at me funny. I tossed and turned and I was awake most of the night, so it's probably not the most accurate reading. This morning it dropped slightly (but still not below the baseline) and FF reset me to a new cycle. My husband was away last night (thankfully allowing me to toss and turn to my heart's content), and I was trying to hold out taking a pregnancy test until he was back. But, the nausea was driving me insane and I just had to know. It was negative, of course, and my flow started in earnest today.

It's disappointing since we did everything right this cycle. I guess it's on to the next one! Now if I just had an apple to relieve this craving....

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment