Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Thursday, August 12, 2010

The State That I'm In @ 29 Weeks

I feel like I've been doing a lot of complaining the past couple of weeks! Instead of dwelling on everything from the heat, to the irritable uterus, the stiff neck, to the bleeding gums, the growing pains and the lack of sleep at night, I need to keep in mind the little prize at the end... our baby boy!

It took a long time to be in this state that I'm in, and I am so thankful for it. And honestly, it could be so much worse! When I stop and think about it, I've only got 11 more weeks of being uncomfortable and that doesn't even compare to the year and a half of trying that it took for us to get here.

So from here on out, I promise to do better about being positive about this little miracle of a full term pregnancy! And I started that positive outlook w/ a few new "belly shots" (from earlier this morning). I'm not excited about having people see my bare belly but I know in a few years I'll look back and be thankful for having taken them. (The only "belly shots" I have from my first pregnancy were taken a few days before DS arrived and I now wish I had more to share w/ him.)

So as I head out this afternoon to do my daily chores in this horrible heat, I will remember a year ago at this time when I felt so sad about not being in this special state that I'm in!

1 comment:

  1. It's good to focus on the blessing, but ok to focus on making you comfortable too. Take it easy. You're in the home stretch.

    ReplyDelete