Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Monday, August 23, 2010

Hello from a new Saur!

My introduction to this lovely world of TTC is going to be a brief one! I'm not keeping anything from you, it's just that we just started actively trying in May! My husband and I were married when in April 2009 when I was 34 (he was 32). Cougar! Okay, not really. Well, now I'm 35 and we're into our 4th month of trying. We have no reason to believe we shouldn't be successful in this journey, but I'm too old and jaded to think it would happen in the first month (or even 6 months) of trying.

Fortunately, we're still in the enjoyable stage of all of this. We can both still laugh when I tell him about how we're going to schedule 'the sex' for this month. :-)

So we're hoping with the help of temping, OPKs, exercise, and vitamins that it won't be too long until we get a BFP!

Oh, and we like to think we have the luck of the Irish on our side. ;-)



2 comments:

  1. Welcome! Wanted to wish you much luck in your journey towards parenthood! I look forward to following your story!

    ReplyDelete