Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Friday, July 16, 2010

Hello from a new 'Saur!

Had some coding problems before so here's my intro again :)
*********************************************

I am so excited to be here! I have loved following the journey's of these ladies and I am honered to be the new "saur. Today I post as my introduction....

Hello, my name is Dreamersaur, and I'm an infertile.

Two years ago I lost my right fallopian tube to an ectopic pregnancy, I have hypothyriodism, and a luteal phase defect. Today marks my 10th cycle trying to concieve my third child.

Infertility hurts. We've all heard it, but let me explain.

Imagine wanting something so bad your heart literally aches when one passes you by. You're saving up for it but you're just NOT. QUITE. THERE. You save all your money in a little tim box. You count it every day to see if you've gotten there yet, but the answer is always "Not Yet!" Then one day the little tin box you've been saving your cash in... catches fire and you catch it when your money has all but burned up.

My body is like that money.

I use natural supplements to keep my body healthy. I use Natural Family Planning. I chart my morning temps. I chart symptoms. I chart things from places better left to the imagination. I use ovulation predictor kits (opks). I spend a small fortune on home pregnancy tests... only to see a single line staring back at me month to month when a second line that would change my world so much is all I am looking for.

I'm not giving up.

One day soon i will see two pink lines.....

Until then?

Hello, My name is Dreamersaur, and I'm an Infertile on cycle day 1 of yet ANOTHER cycle. Are you ready to ride this rollercoaster with me??

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Pregosaur! It's always so exciting getting to follow other people's stories... I look forward to many more!

    ReplyDelete