Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Joggersaur Family Update

I apologize for my long absence... Things have been a tad crazy in the Joggersaur house.

And since I've been gone so long, I'm going to start from the beginning, but I'll keep it as condensed as possible.

We got married March 2009. We decided to stop using protection after six months of marriage. During those six months, I was super regular, not even a day late.

We hit the six month mark, and I happened to start that day. I thought that worked out perfectly.

Little did I know, that period would be the only period I had until December.

During that time frame, we encountered all kinds of stress (hubby's loss of job, extended stay guest, apartment lease ending, trouble with our downstairs neighbors, and moving in with my in-laws), and my body revolted.

Once I started my period in December, I had no idea how long my next cycle would be.

But due to the move, me being sick for the entire month of January with a sinus infection, followed by a yeast infection, followed by my period. And in that time, my MIL had some serious health problems. So their wasn't much baby dancing going on.

My doctor basically told me I needed to relax and I was making myself sick over and over again.

I got my next visit from Aunt Flo in the beginning of February.

I began to eat differently and exercise consistently. (To date, I've lost 27 lbs.)

My March cycle only took five weeks.

Since then, I've done my best to relax, which is hard while you are in the process of buying land to build a house and living with your inlaws in the smallest bedroom ever, but I am doing my best.

Flo should show up this week or next... And I will be back more often as well!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment