Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!

I know that once again it has been ages since I have posted. I have been baking cakes like crazy for my clients and working at a local bakery to help them out. This is going to have to stop pretty soon and I'm going to have to take it a little easier before I fall asleep face first into a cake.
I've had a few appointments and according to my doctor, everything has been measuring perfectly. I feel huge but I've only gained around 6 lbs. so far. Baby's heartbeat has been steadily between 140-150 every time. I have a doppler at home also and I love hearing her little heartbeat.
As far as movement goes, she's off and on. Some days she's really lazy and only moves a little bit and then she'll have a few days where she won't stop moving. I can see her moving if I watch my belly and that is the neatest thing I have ever seen! Unfortunately, every time Mr. Bakersaur is around, she freezes and won't move again until he's gone.
I'm getting more and more nervous about the actual delivery. I've finally admitted to myself that even though I had originally wanted an all natural birth, there will most likely be an epidural involved. I don't have much of a pain tolerance no matter how tough I would like to be.
The nursery isn't even close to finished. Many people tell me I still have plenty of time but 13 weeks just doesn't seem like long enough to me. The only thing I have is the crib and bedding. I do have 2 baby showers coming up, one in May on Mother's Day weekend and the second in June. I can't wait for those because I haven't seen most of my family and friends since I got pregnant.

I'll update again soon and I promise I won't wait so long next time.

GOOD LUCK BIBLIOSAUR!!!

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment