Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Sunday, February 14, 2010

Weird Symptoms

Monday marks day 13 of my cycle. I am not sure if I am having a 28 day cycle or longer so everyday I have been taking ovulation tests and so far no positive but it is still early and if it is a 28 day cycle then ovulation should be coming somewhere around Tuesday. I was at work all day today so I haven't tested yet so I may have missed my surge. We started baby dancing on Friday we decided on every other day but have been doing everyday since then. It shouldn't be a problem because Mr. Relaxasaur doesn't have any issues with sperm count.



Source

This cycle has brought some different symptoms or at least brought them early and harder. Warning these nexts paragraphs will contain too much TMI. For example, my left ovary has felt fuller since I ovulated last cycle. Me being able to feel it never really went away. For the last couple of days I have also felt twinges near my right ovary as well so I think ovulation is near. I have been feeling lower back pains, and tenderness in my breasts. Sometimes it hurts to lay on them or even touch them and then other times they are fine but for the last couple of days they have been tender the whole time. Then today at work I was feeling "wet" down there but I am on my feet moving for 11 hours so its not abnormal to feel that way at work. On my first trip to the bathroom I wiped before I even went to the bathroom to check my CM and there way traces of blood. I looked in my underwear and saw spots of blood. It wasn't heavy and every trip to the bathroom after that it was ever so lightly present. I have never had mid-cycle bleeding so I was wondering what was up. I took a pregnancy test a few days ago and it came up negative so I don't think its that.

I consulted Dr. Google tonight and found that ovulation can cause light spotting so I am leaning towards that. I don't know if it had anything to do with this but last night I did drink quite a bit and did have sex so it could be from that but our sex wasn't rough. It is probably just me over analyzing but I don't have any friends TTC so its hard to talk to my friends about this because they don't get the way I feel. I do have one pregnant friend but she got pregnant by accident and doesn't enjoy it so we don't talk about our trying. So thanks for reading and never making me feel crazy for all my over analyzing. If you have any comments I would love to read them.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you! I tend to over analyze too and my DH thinks I'm crazy! I find it hard not to when TTC. Sounds like it could be ovulation spotting/cramping - especially considering you're on CD13 now. Keep up the baby dancing and good luck!

    ReplyDelete