Browneyedsaur Dreamersaur Eiresaur Hungrysaur Jerseysaur Laughosaur Join Us


Sunday, February 28, 2010

Luckysaur- Week 36


I've reached week 36...36weeks and 4 days to be exact and I'm so ready to be done. Only 23 more days (hopefully) till I get to meet my little girl. Week 36 has brought a LOT of pelvic pain. I ache almost all the time. I have problems walking. Especially right after I get up from sitting. My hips also hurt every time I turn over in bed. This part of pregnancy has not been fun.

I've started have a few Braxton-Hicks contractions. It's weird feeling your stomach get that hard. I'm hoping that they are helping get my uterus ready for the big day. I have my next doctor's appointment on Wednesday. I'd kind of like to see if there's anything going on in there (effacement, dilation) even though I know that it doesn't really mean much at this stage.

I think that we have the majority of the things crossed off of our to do list now. All the newborn and 0-3 month clothes are washed, our car seat bases are installed, we have the bouncy seat, swing and stroller put together, we have diapers and wipes set out next to her changing table. Her bookcase and crib have been put together and all our thank you's have been written. The only thing that we have left to do is pack our hospital bag. Almost everything that's going in there is stuff that I will be using prior to going to the hospital so I can't really pack it yet. I think that I'm just going to write out a list and pack it before we go. I'm not really worried about forgetting anything (except for the camera). Mr. Luckysaur will be coming back fairly frequently to let our dogs out while I'm in the hospital. So if something is forgotten, he can get it on one of his trips back.

It's scary and exciting how close we are to being parents. I really hope that I can make it through the next couple of weeks.

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you! 36 weeks...WOW! You're practically there! Love your adorable blog...thinking good thoughts for you and an easy birth!
    If you want a little blog love tomorrow...don't miss POM's Connect MEme Monday!
    http://thepursuitofmommyness.com/

    ReplyDelete